As we all know, Basic Income isn’t a hypothetical, ideal policy, it has been tested in a number of locations around the world with nearly universally positive effects. Here are just 6 of the many benefits shown by just 6 of the many studies on Basic Income.
1. Reduced Income Inequality in Alaska, USA
2. Improved Health in Canada
3. Reduced Crime in Namibia
4. Improved the Economy in India
5. Improved Family Budgets in Brazil
6. Improved Education in the USA
To read more about Basic Income pilot programmes and studies into other similar programmes, you can read this document produced by the Basic Income Canada Network which summarises studies into 12 different BI or similar programmes.